Thursday, June 12, 2014

Bloom

I have been having a bit of a play with the new bloom stamp from Stampin' Up! I have really enjoyed colouring these and can't wait to order the stamp when it becomes available.

This first example uses the MFT chicken wire die and a large leaf die from Simon says Stamp
 This bloom is my favourite, colouring wise. I have mounted it on Elegant Eggplant and teamed it with the Little Leaves die.

The "You" die and sentiments on both this card and the one above are from a set by Simon says Stamp.


This bloom has been layered to give dimension. I have used the Quatrefoil die by Papertrey Ink as the background, behind this is the Hardwood stamp by S.U. The leaf die and sentiment stamps are from MFT.
Final card, same hardwood background stamp as above, with the hexagon hive and little leave dies. Sentiment stamps MFT and Simon says Stamp.

No comments: