Friday, May 29, 2009

Two more layouts

Can anyone help me with my photography? When ever I take double pages layouts and sometimes single page ones, it doesn't matter how carefully I line them up, when I process the photo they always come out a bit banana shaped, looking like the layout isn't straight. Any ideas where I am going wrong?

Layout 1 - Australia day at Rosebud, Vic

Ingredients
Paper: Stampin Up DSP Rainbow Sherbet (now retired I think)
Letters: Orange Stickers - Basic Grey
Embellishments: Circles - I think they are Sweetwater, others from $2 shop. Thongs/flipflops - Jesse James Buttons

Layout 2 - Oldest daughter when just a year old in my Mum's garden in England.

Ingredients
Paper and stickers: Stampin Up Simply Scrappin kit - Petal party
Grass: Sizzix border die
Stamp set: Stampin Up - Enjoy Every Moment, others Creative Cafe


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PMSL about the Good Morning Sunshine paper comment. You Essex girls are so cheeky! Man I love your scrapbooking, just gorgeous :) You could almost be a born and bred Aussie with that Australia Day page. Can't help you with your banana problem sorry!