Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Following in her Mother's footsteps

Here is the card I made for Lauren's birthday, she is an ardent chocolate lover too. I took a wrapper from a recently consumed bar of Lindt and measured a piece of card to fit in order to make a DL style card. I made the choc squares using the negative pieces when cutting the Madison Window die by Memory Box. I used two stuck together for each choc segment to give it dimension. It got the thumbs up from his Lordship and younger daughter and if I do say so myself it looks quite convincing from a distance. I even added a little of the foil wrapper from my bar for extra authenticity.Mmm almost good enough to eat!

1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

Wow! I thought you just felt like sharing with us a photo of a bar of chocolate! Very cool; you ARE clever :)