Sunday, October 7, 2012

It's a wrap

 I created some of my own Christmas wrapping paper using the new SU stamp sets - Snowflake Soiree and Joyous Celebrations. I brought ordinary brown paper and stamped randomly. I was very pleased with the finished result.
I wrapped a parcel and decorated it with tissue paper and die cut shapes.
Lastly I made a tissue paper flower using the new framelits - Floral flames.Cutting four layers of each die and then holding them together with a brad in the centre. I pulled up and shaped each layer individually, time consuming but worth it. I love the effect the finished flower has.

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Absolutely stunning gift wrapping ,Kerry.

Christine Blain said...

Wow, Kerry - that's GORGEOUS!!!

Judy May said...

What fabulous packaging, Kerry. Totally love that flower and the dangly bits. It would be gorgeous on a wedding gift as well. Looking forward to a personal tutorial!!