Saturday, September 13, 2014

A few more Christmas cards

I am doing quite well this year thanks to challenges, well ahead with the stash of cards I need ready for the festive season. Here are a few more I have made this week, I have been trying to use up last years Christmas papers before buying any more. I haven't succeeded and have succumbed to two new collections, both Kraft based.
 After every Christmas creating season, I look at my array of stamps and dies and think I can't possibly need anything else. However, another year rolls around and the companies come out with their new catalogues and I can't resist buying more. This wreath is one of my new faves along with the stars die on the card below.
Here is one of the new papers I couldn't say "no" to, it is from SU's Under the Tree set.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

What a lovely addition to your Christmas card stash,Kerry.

Christine Blain said...

They're gorgeous, Kerry. Every year I'm in awe of the variety of designs you come up with for Christmas!