Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The big top is down and it is on it's way

This is my final Circle Circus offering before I return the stamp set this week. A rather bold and bright little number, I am sure you will agree. I took the colours and the daisy theme from the clothes my daughter is wearing. At her old junior school, they had a summer fete every year and the kids all dressed up and performed songs, a play and sometimes dancing for the parents. This year was a hippy theme. I stamped the images onto green cards stock in a dark pink ink, punched them out and then topped them with a circle frame (cut with cuttlebug dies). The background on the pink paper was stamped with a large flourish stamp using a multicolour ink pad.

Ingredients
Paper: Bo Bunny
Dies: Daisy - Sizzix, Mini Letters - Sizzix, Circle frames - Cuttlebug
Chipboard Letters: Heidi Swapp
Letter Stickers: My little shoebox (available from http://www.scrapinthebox.com.au/)
Stamps: Butterfly - Basic Grey ( also from Scrap in the box) Flourish - Stampin Up Baroque Motifs set

1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

These colours are so YOU, Kerry! Love the butterflies, and especially the daisies on Lauren's sandals. Gorgeous!