Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Christine











It is my friend( stamp club) Christine's birthday today and this is the card I made for her. I got the idea and the details from Jackie's house of cards - linkhttp://jackiescards.blogspot.com/2009/08/tri-shutter-tutorial.html
Poor Christine had to work on her birthday, so I popped in with her card and some flowers and bumped into Claire. who had the same idea, except she brought choccies too. As she said if you have to work on your birthday, chocolate makes it more bearable. Next week all the stamp clubbers, with the exception of Judy who is up to her eyes in work and has to be in Canberra, are meeting for lunch. So we will have a proper celebration then.

1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

Kerry, I LOVE my card - thank you. It is just beautiful, as are the flowers; I feel very spoilt. I'm so lucky to have such special friends, as you and Claire, and my other stamping buddies. Beautiful photo of the card, too (I was worried I wouldn't do it justice if I put it on my blog; may yet try!)