Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Weekend Offerings

These are two of the layouts I made at our scrapping weekend in Tootgaroot recently. The first one is my oldest daughter on a weekend escape in South Africa (whilst she was working out there in 2008). The paper is from the recent release by Kaiser craft - Offshore This next one was from way back in 2006, on a trip to Warrandyte. We managed to get up quite close to some beautiful Rainbow Lorikeets. This paper is from the Nature collection by Diecuts with a view.
I have more to show you but they are awaiting journalling. Hopefully soon, but I am notoriously bad at finishing them, once the creative process is over, I lose interest. And really the whole idea of scrapbooking is to record the details, isn't it. I must try harder, but don't hold your breath.

No comments: