Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Lauren

Lauren has reached the grand old age of 22 today. She has recovered from her accident but has had one injury after another ever since, which is depressing her. Instead of training on the bike and running she is now concentrating on building up some of her weaker muscles in the hope that this will prevent further injury. I certainly hope so. She starts her Uni exams this Thursday, she was supposed to have taken them in June but they allowed her to delay because of the headaches she was suffering after the accident which prevented her from studying.

Now a layout for you, this is my mother at about 8 or 9, I am not sure, which is why I have left the tag unfinished. Hopefully when Mum looks at the blog entry she will be able to tell me.


Stamps:
Leaves - Papetrey Ink
Script and grid - Kaisercraft
Flowers - Stampin Up
Frame - Prima

2 comments:

Christine Blain said...

BEAUTIFUL, Kerry! Love all the fussy-cutting of the leaves (of which you are simply the Queen), and the little Vintage Vogue flowers. I really like how you have a stamped frame behind the photo; sets it off perfectly.

Claire said...

What a beautiful heritage page Kerry. The arty background stamping looks so fab, and I can see those big ol' scissors of yours have been getting a workout as well!