Friday, February 11, 2011

Paris

Here is a layout I did for Holly who has dreams of travel. Paris had been her ultimate destination for sometime. She loves the architecture and can't wait to capture it all on, I was going to say film but I suppose it should be card these days. The paper is another of the embossed white papers from Stampin Up and this time I have sponged with inks rather than using chalk.
This beautiful paper is from Graphic 45, I just love the design and colours.
I stamped the tag with a variety of word and alphabet stamps. The word Travel and the compass are both Cloud 9 rub ons.
I painted the chipboard in a variety of greens and blues and then added a touch of light grey to highlight the edges.
With the fickle nature of youth I shouldn't have been surprised when Holly informed me on being shown the completed layout that she now wants to go to Rome not Paris!!

1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

Paris was just so, yesterday! Bring on the Rome page! This is beautiful, anyway, my friend; hope you got a lot of pleasure out of making it. I love the way you've coloured the chipboard.