Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Playing with PTI

I bought the Mat Stack 1 stamp set and die from Paper Trey Ink and have been having a bit of a play with them. I love PTI stamps as their images are always so well made and stamp beautifully. The first one I have teamed up with Stampin Up inks and card stock, as well as cutting the flower with their scallop circle punch from the packing paper that they include in copious amounts when you receive your goodies. I saw the flower technique on Judy May's blog (see Just Judy Designs in Blogs I visit in the sidebar) some time back. The top layer is stamped with a PTI image and the large pearl brad is from Kaisercraft.
This card incorporates some old Daisy D paper.
The border punch is Martha Stewart.
Leaves - PTI stamp.
The central sentiment is from an English company called Craftwork Cards.
Ribbon - American Crafts.
Ink and cardstock - Stampin Up
Finally:
Paper, cardstock and border punch - Stampin Up.
Flower and sentiment - Craftwork Cards.
Brad - Kaisercraft

2 comments:

Christine Blain said...

LOVE your colour choices, my friend; those earthy colours do it for me every time! I can't decide whether the first or third card is my favourite. Great job on them all.

Judy May said...

Wow Kerry, these are gorgeous. The first and last are my favourites. Love the scroll stamp on the first one especially.