Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It's arrived

At last, after languishing in customs for over a week, my PTI order is finally in my hot little stickies and I can't wait to use it. I really went to town on the die purchasing, they are so lovely and relatively cheap compared to other brands. I had my stamping buddies come over at the weekend (we did a group order to save on postage) so they had plenty to play with too. They arrived around 10.30am and didn't leave till gone 5pm but what with examining each others purchases, chatting and eating we really didn't seem to make much and before we knew it, it was time for them to leave and go and feed their families.
I am very pleased with how the button dies punch out of the coasters, almost giving the depth of a real button. No worries about sewing these little babies on to your layout or card, the cotton won't pull through.

No comments: