Thursday, July 28, 2011

My first silhouette layout

This layout was scheduled to appear yesterday morning, but Mr Blogger decided he had other plans and it seems to have disappeared into the ether.

I thought this title I purchased online from Silhouette was just right for these wacky pictures of Holly, she has this thing about taking photos of herself making silly faces, her friends seem to do it too. Personally I find it quite strange but then unfortunately ( or maybe it should be fortunately, I don't fancy doing the school thing again) I am not 14 and don't quite get it! I wonder what she will think when she looks back on them in years to come.

The June and 2011 are from Kerri Bradford




1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

That title is PERFECT, Kerry. Love how you've laid out the photos. Great, great page, that captures so well something that is embedded in pop culture these days!!