Saturday, February 18, 2012

RR day 5


Don't you just love that flower? I do! The centre brad is Basic Grey from an autumn collection whose name escapes me at the moment!
The label on this card is from Just Rite stamps and coordinates with Labels twenty from Spellbinders. I have used four different dies to cut the embellishments.

Dies
  • Flourish - MFT
  • Kraft coloured leaf - Sizzix
  • Largest leaf - Marianne's creatables
  • Smaller leaf - Not sure on this one, but it is fairly popular. If someone looking at this post knows please leave a comment and I will update the blog post.

Edit:
Here is a close up of the embellishment that I meant to upload it with the original post.

1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

Wow! It almost looks like you die-cut the flower from the RR paper, and glued it to chipboard! Lovely, Kerry.