Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Leanne

 I loved creating this bag for my good friend Leanne to give to her on her birthday. I found different ways to use the same doilies to create different patterns by leaving certain pieces in rather than picking them out after die cutting, also laying them to create more effects.
I couldn't resist adding to the doilies with flowers and bling.

 The silver embossed Happy Birthday is from Craftwork Cards.
 Here is Leanne's card, it doesn't show up well in the photo but the cream card is embossed and the lace addition is very pretty. I happened upon it in a haberdashery store, loved it so much that Leanne's card was designed with it in mind.

2 comments:

Christine Blain said...

As always, the packaging is sheer perfection - and that card, STUNNING!! Love your work, my friend!

Leanne said...

Such a lovely card and beautiful gift wrapping, thank you once again Kerry. It was great to catch up, over a lovely lunch. We never seem to run out of things to talk about!