Thursday, March 14, 2013

Packaging

 I had some products to deliver to a friend and created this packaging to hold them. I stamped all over a plain craft bag (buy from Coles in packs of 100) with doily stamps from several sets (mostly Paper TreyIink with a little Stampin Up)
 I closed the bag with a large doily and staple and then made a tag to cover the staple. The tag was cut from a Stampin Up die and the stamps used were Paper Trey Ink. The Kraft doily was cut using an MFT die, topped with an SU punch and a bit of bling.
Close up of one of the stamps.

2 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Kerry they are beautiful! Love the soft Kraft/white colouring and pretty details. I would love to recieve goodies wrapped this way.

Christine Blain said...

I was lucky enough to see this in real life, and the photos just don't do the packaging justice! Absolutely divine. LOVE your use of the Modern Label punch, and doily die, Kerry - you are the queen of packaging!!