Friday, April 4, 2014

Fresh Prints Designer Series paper stack

 I have been having a lot of fun using this paper stack and have made a number of cards and packaging items using it. I just love the colour combination. I am going to show you them all over the next few days (or weeks, depending on how good I am at posting)

The first one is a plain Kraft bag I bought in Kmart, but it could easily be made on the We R Memory Keepers bag maker. I used a whole sheet to decorate the front and then made a flap using the Window Frames collection framelits, layering up Real Red card stock with the DSP. I used the Starburst sayings stamp set and Starburst Framelits for the decoration on the flap. For the tag, I used the scallop tag topper punch to cut a tag in Real Red card stock, then using a piece of DSP slightly smaller that the width of the punch I cut another tag and layered them on top of one another, to coordinate with the flap. Next, I stamped a sentiment from the set - See Ya Later. It is sadly no longer available, as it was in the now retired sale-a-bration catalogue. The sentiment was die cut using one of the framelits from the Apothecary Accents set. To finish it off, I stamped images from the Stippled Blossoms stamp set and adhered them to the label.

For my second item today, my inspiration came from Judy May, see this post. One of the parcels Judy made was for me and I was so taken with the design I made this card.

 Everything used to make these projects is from Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

Kittie said...

Kerry, I loved seeing all of your Fresh Print projects. How vibrant and crisp they are. Thank you for sharing.