Saturday, April 3, 2010

Don't faint - it's a new post!!


Two cards for you today, both made solely with Paper Trey ink stamps and coloured with copics.
I thought it was about time I put something else up!!
Kevin is feeling a lot better now, although sleeping is still a big problem, he just can't get in a position where it doesn't hurt. He is still too sore to return to work just yet. Lauren managed to fall off her bike too, during the recent wet weather on a tram track in Melbourne. Huge bruise on her leg and hurt her knee so badly she was unable to walk without pain for a week, so came home to be nursed and fed. She is also much better now and back at Uni.
I have organised an egg hunt for this weekend - Lauren's request (how old is she?) with written clues just to add to the fun (again Lauren's request). Pictures will appear later.
Have a great Easter.

1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

Well, FINALLY!! Beautiful work, as always, my friend. I can just picture you, deftly cutting out those gorgeous flowers with your huge scissors. The top card's my fave. Look forward to the next 6 posts that I just KNOW are coming!!