Sunday, July 5, 2009

Raspberry Suite Challenge #11

I decided to enter my first Raspberry Suite Challenge by Dawn McVey, I love scrolling through all the entrants looking at the beautiful cards people have produced.
The challenge colours were: Bright Pink, Light Gray, Grass Green, Bright Red and Black.

I stamped light gray cardstock with a Hero Arts background stamp in light gray ink and mounted this on a bright red card, I took an old Basic Grey tag from a set I hadn't used and coloured it in bright pink and grass green, This was then mounted on black cardstock and trimmed, the gorgeous button at the top is glass and is shimmering with green and pink tones. I added a strip of bright pink patterned paper, with green and gray stripes, then adhered the tag, stamped "Love you" (stamp by Creative Cafe)and added a heart (Heidi Swapp).

9 comments:

Ann said...

SO pretty! Nice work with Dawn's colors!

Elise said...

What a gorgeous take on this challenge: that stamp is to die for! Great work!

Kathleen said...

That is so great! Who knew that a tag could be so pretty??!! Great coloring! I just thought it came that way when I saw it~

Maureen said...

Love that flower image...it's just gorgeous!

Helen F. said...

OHHHH, so pretty. Love the flower image too!

Claire said...

Gorgeous Kerry!!

Karen said...

What a gorgeous tag!! You really made it work for this color challenge. This was my first time playing along with Dawn and everyone too! :>

Janelle said...

Mmm. That is a gorgeous button and it perfectly complements the coloring on your tag. Very pretty! (Now -- since I read your sidebar -- I must go find some chocolate!)

thescrapmaster said...

All I can say is WOW! SPCC is having a DT call, I hope you will come check it out.
Hugs,
Samantha
SPCC Creator
http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com