Monday, July 20, 2009

Taking the Scenic Route

Here are a few cards I made with some left over paper from the layouts I made below, the flourish stamp on the second card is from Basic Grey and is in fact the end of a peacock tail.
These two layouts are from a visit to a wildlife park in Halls Gap, the large lettering is from Sizzix.



Don't laugh, this is me aged 17 at a formal event for my then boyfriend and now husband's uncle. Goodness knows why we thought the face fungus looked attractive?
The flourish above "Ladies Night" was cut on the Cricut. The paper used on all the layout's is Scenic Route, but then you had all guessed that from the title, hadn't you?




1 comment:

Claire said...

Woohoo you spunky chick! Awesome layout and great to see some old photos of you. Will see what I can dig up now!