Well here goes:
1. I met my husband on a blind date, we have now been together 34 years.
2. I always wanted a horse when I was growing up
3. My daughter had a horse when she was growing up and I saw all the hard work it took and I am now glad my parents didn't give in to my whim.
4. I rode a tandem in a local carnival procession
5. I used to swim for my school in competitions ( I now hate swimming)
6. I have the actor Rob Lowe on home video as his son and mine were at a Thomas the Tank Engine day in Hampshire, England.
7. I won the Victoria Sponge cookery competition at my secondary school. I haven't cooked one since, how could I top that?
8. My one and only rock concert was to see Bruce Springsteen at Wembley Staduim, London.
9. I came to paper crafting when I was doing an interior design course and was sent to my local stamp shop for paint and a stamp to make my own curtain material. The rest as they say is history.
10. I have lead a very uneventful life because I can't think of a tenth thing to tell you.